Live Online Photo Course
on 16th July 7:30pm
Learn the skills and techniques to incorporate accurate and consistent dental
photography into every day dental practice.
At the end of the webinar attendees should be able to:
- Appreciate the benefits of clinical photography
- Understand the principles of successful photography
- Become familiar with the camera components and accessories
- Learn how to set the camera to achieve consistent high-quality
- Learn how to take a full range of clinical photographs
- Understand the implications on consent and storage
GDC Learning outcome C.
CPD certificates provided
If you have your own digital SLR camera feel free to “bring it” along with you.